Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Picture

Apparently, that lighter blob in the upper right
of the dark blob is the baby
Look! --->

We had our second OB appointment this morning and finally got to see the baby on the screen!

(Theoretically. I can't generally tell what I'm looking at on these things.)

Going by the measurements the ultrasound tech took today, they've adjusted my due date again. She was able to take an actual crown-to-rump measurement this time, which is more accurate than the pregnancy sack measurement that was all she was able to get last time. June 8, 2012!

We also got to hear the heartbeat pounding away. Our baby has a heartbeat!

Don't mind me. I'll just be over here, grinning like a fool.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! So exciting. Your kids will have the same age difference as mine. Guess I should start saving munchkin clothes for you. Depending on whether this new bundle is a boy and a girl there will either be a big or an enormous gap in sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the great circle of baby clothes continues. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete